Chad Goodman, DDS, MSD
- BS Biology, Baylor University, 2003
- DDS, UT Houston, 2009
- Private Practice General Dentistry Experience
- One year General Dentistry Experience
- Endodontic Certificate, Master of Science Degree, 2013 at UT School of Dentistry in Houston
- Awarded for research presented at the AAE in 2013
- Masters Thesis was published in the Journal of Endodontics in 2014
- Member of the AAE, ADA, TDA, GHDS
- Wife: Pasha, 4 children, Grant, Grady, Graham, and Gavin (all Boys!)
- Outdoorsman, Fantasy and Sci Fi geek.
After graduating dental school, Dr. Goodman joined a general dentistry practice in Houston. A year later he entered into the Endodontic residency at the University Of Texas School Of Dentistry in Houston Texas. Dr. Goodman earned his Masters in Science degree during his residency while completing published and recognized research. Upon completion of his residency, Dr. Goodman joined Dr. Hill at Southwest endodontics full time where he is now a full partner. When not at the office, Dr. Goodman spends his free time with his wife and four boys. Dr. Goodman and his family love to spend their time outdoors.
Dr. Goodman is also an honorary member of House Ravenclaw and loves all things Harry Potter.