Mamatha Yadlapati, BDS, MSD
- Endodontics Residency : 06/2013-08/2015, Certificate in Endodontics and Masters of science in Dentistry at University of Texas School of Dentistry, Houston Texas.
- Post-Graduate Dental Education: 02/2004-02/2007, Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics, MAHER University, Chennai, India.
- Under-Graduate Dental Education: 10/1998-12/2003, Dr MGR Medical University, Chennai, India.
- Currently: Associate at Southwest Endodontic Specialists
- Part time Clinical Associate Professor at University of Texas School of Dentistry, Houston
- 07/2012-04/2013: Research Assistant at Dr Renato Silva’s Endodontics Research Laboratory, UTSD, Houston. TX
- 07/2011-06/2012: Preceptor at the Department of Endodontics, University Of Texas School of Dentistry at Houston.
- 10/2008-06/2009: Preceptor at General Practice Residency Program, UTSD at Houston.
- 06/2008-09/2008: Volunteer at Dr Shiwei Cai’s Endodontics Research Laboratory, UTSD at Houston.
Dr Mamatha Yadlapati is originally from Hyderabad, India. She received her Dental Degree in 2003 and Masters in Endodontics and Conservative Dentistry in 2007 from Dr MGR University and MAHER University Chennai, India. In 2015 she was awarded certificate and Diploma of Masters in Endodontics from University of Texas School of Dentistry, Houston. She has received numerous awards for her research projects, including “AAE Dentsply” and “The Edward J. Cooksey Award” in 2014. Her research has been published in National and International endodontic journals.
Dr Yadlapati is a member of the American Association of Endodontists and Houston Academy of Endodontists.
Dr Yadlapati enjoys spending time with her Husband and 2 kids.