Ron Hill, DDS, MSD
- BA History, University of Houston, 1993
- DDS, UT Houston, 1997
- GPR, Hermann Hospital, 1998
- 9 years General Practice Experience
- Endodontic Certificate, Master of Science Degree, UT Houston, 2010
- Board of Directors, American Association of Endodontics, 2015-2018
- ADA Member since 1993
- Clinical Assistant Professor, UT School of Dentistry
- Wife, Stacy, 2 children, Josh (13), Amy (11)
- Avid golfer, reader, Longhorn fan
In addition to his private practice, Dr. Hill is also a member of the Board of Directors of the American Association of Endodontists, where he serves as District V Director representing Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Puerto Rico, Texas, the U.S. Armed Forces, Public Health Services and The Veterans Administration. He is also currently serving on the Judicial Committee for the Greater Houston Dental Society. He is a Clinical Assistant Professor for the Department of Endodontics at the University of Texas School of Dentistry where he teaches both graduate and undergraduate students.
He received his Bachelor’s Degree in U.S. History from the University of Houston in 1993 before pursuing his Doctor of Dental Surgery Degree at the University of Texas Dental School in Houston, which he received in 1997. After completing a General Practice Residency at Hermann Hospital, he was in private practice in General Dentistry in the Houston & Lake Jackson area for 9 years before returning to continue his training in Endodontics in 2007. He served as Chief Resident from 2009 to 2010. In 2010, he received his Certificate in Endodontics along with a Master of Science in Dentistry, all from University of Texas Dental School. He has been in full time private practice and part time academia since completing his residency in 2010.